24 HR Emergency Service
Various Service Contracts
Protecting The Environment
SERVICES | Premium Services That We Offer
Plymouth Oil Service Inc. is a full service oil company. From home heating oil, including automatic deliveries, complete heating installations and maintenance, to underground storage removal. Flexible payment options and premium heated oil fuel products are some options that set us apart from discount oil companies. Our company is based on individual service and guidance. We are proud of the fact that for over 40 years we have offered personal service with our customer’s satisfaction in mind.
• 24/7 emergency on-call technician (Preferred Plan members only)
• Fuel oil deliveries; automatic or per call basis
• Free price quotes on installations
• Tank installations
• Oil burners
• Water heaters
• Warm air furnaces
• Hot water/Steam boilers
• Optional 24/7 computer monitoring service
• Underground storage tank removal
• And more…
Plymouth Oil Service Inc. introduces…
A new line of plumbing products and services!
Plymouth Oil Service Inc now has the capability to eliminate old or corroded copper water lines in your home. Now offering Viega Products, known as a global leader in plumbing and heating technology; we can install modern plastic piping called PEX pipe.
Why copper is out and plastic is in? It’s simple…
• Copper corrodes over time causing leaks, especially with well-water
• Copper is vulnerable to cracking in cold winter months
• Old copper soldering may contain lead and other harmful contaminants
• The price of copper is expensive
PEX piping (cross-linked polyethylene) is smoother and flexible so it doesn’t corrode or scale. It will not become damaged by hard water. It can withstand a wide range of temperatures from below 32 degrees to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. PEX is also burst-resistant because of its ability to expand and contract. These pipes are created in greater lengths than traditional copper pipes therefore needing fewer fittings; which means faster installations and less opportunity for leaks!
Call and ask about the switch to PEX piping today!
Install PEX pipe – click to learn more